Putting you first
We've made a pledge to our customers to put them first in everything we do. At Financial Elements, we are dedicated to going the extra mile to ensure your financial journey is filled with purpose and success.
- I am Fee-Only and will always act in your best interest. It is my guiding principle and fiduciary duty. I am compensated only by my clients for the work I do. I do not take commissions of any kind, nor do I take or receive referral fees from any of my network of professionals.
- I will deliver highly personalized attentive service. I will get to know you and understand your goals and dreams so that we can work together to achieve them. The better I know you, the better I can provide you with appropriate advice and service.
- I will customize my plans and investment models to suit your needs. I don’t offer cookie cutter solutions. I will base my recommendations on what I feel is best for your individual needs and create a custom financial plan for your unique situation.
- My focus will be the achievement of your goals. I will help you to stay focused on your goals and their achievement rather than chasing investment returns and complicated strategies. My strategies are easy to understand and implement.
- There will be transparency in everything that I do. You will know how much you are paying for my services. Your investments will be publicly traded and liquid. I will never take custody of your investments. I utilize well known, third-party custodians with which you can deal directly if desired.
- I will refer you to other professionals as needed and act as the quarterback of your financial team if desired. I am neither an insurance agent, CPA, nor estate planning attorney. I do not write insurance policies, prepare taxes, nor draft estate plans. I will refer you to other professionals if you need them and work with you and them to ensure your plan is working for you.
- I will educate you …so that you understand the basics of risk and return and investments, as well as how the various components of financial planning work together so that you can make informed decisions about your financial future.
- My advice will be straightforward and understandable. I will follow time-honored strategies like Modern Portfolio Theory while keeping abreast of the latest academic research to understand and minimize the various risks in your portfolio.
- I will keep current. I will pursue continuing education and peer networking opportunities to keep myself up to date and to bring the most recent relevant strategies to your plans. However, I won’t chase hot stocks or hugely complicated strategies that provide little value and pose significant risk.
- I will be honest with you in everything that I do, from the fees I charge, to the likelihood that you will achieve of your goals. Sometimes this amounts to “tough love,” but I’m here as your advocate to help you set and prioritize your goals, and find the balance in working towards those goals and living for today.
- I will be responsive to you and flexible… returning phone calls and emails typically within 24-48 hours during the business week. I know how busy we all are and I will make myself available at flexible times to meet the needs of your demanding schedule.